1. Visit Mall Road, Gun Hill, Company Bagh,Kempty falls and Mussoorie Lake in Mussoorie.
2. Visit Surkanda Devi Temple and Eco Park in Dhanaulti
3. Visit Ramjhula, Laxmanjhula, Geera Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Parmarth niketan and Trivani Ghatt in Rishikesh
4. Visit Chilla for Jungle Safari in Raja Ji Nainital Park
5. Visit Hari-Ki-Pauri,Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi, Dhaksha parajapati temple in Haridwar.
Arrive at Haridwar/Dehradun: Drive to Mussoorie, Check in to hotel. Evening at Leisure.
Day 02: Mussoorie local sightseeing
covering Kempty Falls, Company Bagh, Gun hill, Mussoorie lake. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 03: Mussoorie-Dhanaulti:
After breakfast drive 30 kms to Dhanaulti. Dhanaulti, situated amidst thick forests of deodar, Rhododendron and Oak in an atmosphere of perfect peace and tranquility, is at an elevation of 2550 mts. From here one can reach Hindolakhal and then trek to Sarkundadevi ( one of the thirteen shrines of Goddess Durga in the Garhwal Himalayas.) Pray , explore the area and trace your steps back to Hindolakhal. It’s a 02 kms. steep trek. Evening return back to Mussoorie. Stay overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 04: Dhaunalti to Rishikesh:
After breakfast drive to Rishikesh ( 100 kms). Evening local sightseeing tour of Rishikesh covering Laxman Jhula, Ramjhula and also Ganga aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Night stay at the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 05: Rishikesh-Haridwar: ( 24 Kms) Drive to Haridwar. Local sightseeing tour of Haridwar covering Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi, Bharat Mata Mandir, Shanti Kunj and Ganga aarti at Har ki pauri. Night stay at Haridwar.
Or Jungle safari at Chilla at Raja Ji National Park and overnight stay at Chilla.
Day 06: Departure: Check out and transfer to Haridwar/Dehradun airport.